There are four main views that can be displayed on the players screen:
- Quiz Overview – Shows all the rounds that make up the Quiz.
- Round screen – Displays the round number and name.
- Question Screen – This is where the questions will be shown.
- Leaderboard – The current scores of the teams with the highest scores at the top of the screen.
You need to have created a Quiz and made it active in the Quiz Management area otherwise this game will not load. You will be presented with a prompt to remind you to activate a quiz.
To play a quiz you would perform the following actions:
- Show the overview of the quiz. This is optional you can go straight to a round if you wish.
- Select a round from the dropdown.
- Either select a question from the dropdown, or use the next / previous buttons. You can also use the left and right cursor keys to navigate the questions.
- If it is a music quiz use the buttons to play the audio.
When you have reached the end of the round you will be able to use the question number dropdown to quickly select a question that someone might want repeating.
To show the answers select the question, and click the correct answer button (a tick). If the answer is a Trap! question you can click the exclamation button to highlight this.
The top half of the user interface will show the current question.
The table in the middle of the screen is for defining the teams, and keeping track of the scores.