The kids classic pen and paper game on the computer.
Can you guess the word in either 6 or 12 attempts?
The players will see the state of their progress in the format of the traditional hangman layout. White lines indicate the number of attempts left, while black lines show how many guesses have been wrong.
Beneath the diagram is the word. As per the paper variant underscores for unguessed letters, and correctly guess letters in their appropriate place.
A keyboard shows what letters have yet to be guessed (black), guessed incorrectly (red), and guessed correctly (green)
There are two options available with this game.
- Number of Guesses – Sets whether the player will have 6 or 12 attempts to guess the word.
- Random Words – Choosing from the drop down will provide a random work of the number of letter indicated. You can also use the button to the right of this control to cycle through the words.
|Shows the Splash Screen, resetting the game|
|Starts the game|
The interface consists of three elements
- A visual representation of the progress of the games
- A Text field showing the current word. If you don’t like any of the random words you can type your own in here to play.
- A keyboard showing the state of the guesses