The Bingo game allows you to host your own Bingo night. All you need to provide are the Bingo tickets, and the prizes.
In the center of the screen is a cage containing the bingo balls. During the game the cage is spun to simulate mixing up the balls. When a ball is picked it is displayed prominently on the screen along with the appropriate call.
There are three game options available for Bingo; they are:
- Game Style – allows you to chose the number of balls that are in play. With Games Night you are able to play four of the more popular versions of Bingo: 30, 75, 80 or 90 ball
- Drawing Mode – allows you to either manually start the cage and draw a ball, or to set a timer to have Games Night draw the balls automatically. There are four automated time periods: 3, 5, 7 and 10 seconds.
- Bingo Calls – You can select either the traditional bingo calls, or calls more suitable for the 21st century.
- All the balls that are required for the Game Style initially greyed out. When a ball has been drawn it will be replaced with the appropriate colour version. This allows you to quickly check a potential winning card.
- The last drawn ball.
- The call related to the last drawn ball.
- A table showing all the drawn balls in order that they were drawn, with a count at the bottom.