Well it looks like Apple has caught me out with this release. There is a freeze for new submissions to the app store between the 23 and the 27. So when I submitted v1.3.5 for review I expected it to join a long queue and not be available until next week, or even after the Xmas period. Turns out I was wrong.
So what’s in v1.3.5?
- Redesigned admin interfaces
- The buttons that controlled the game are now in a toolbar
- Any game configuration options are now in a titlebar below the toolbar
- Some of the game admin screen has been redesigned to use the extra space.
- There is now a Game menu if you prefer to control the games using a menu
- The Game menus have keyboard shortcuts to allow you to use the keyboard to control the games
- If you have a MacBook with a touchbar you can now use this to control some aspects of the games
- There is a new icon that better conforms to Big Sure
- You can hide/show the players screen using an option on the Window menu
- Other tweaks and improvements.